IBM Recruitment : IBM internship in Bangalore location for freshers.
About IBM :
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Company Name:- IBM
Job Position:– Intern
Job Location:– Bangalore India
Education : BE/B-Tech & ME/M-tech
Salary :- NA
No. of Openings:- NA
Experience:- 0 – 1 Years
Role and Responsibilities :
Research Intern, you get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Technical and Professional Expertise
- The student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Students should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- The student must have very strong problem-solving aptitude and the ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)