Cognizant India is conducting off campus drive in 2021 hiring freshers as IT Programmer Analyst Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant is an American multinational product-led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It sells digital products on cloud-based data engineering, model-based testing tool, process automation tool RPA.
Cognizant India Hiring Details:
- 2020 batch of BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/ MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five years integrated course degree) students only
- The consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below – Aggregate% = Sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester results declared)
- No standing arrears in the current education
- Maximum of 2 years of gap in education
- At the time of joining all recruits need to have a minimum of 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in pursuing a degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain
How to apply for the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
Apply Link (Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021):
Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Location: PAN India
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here
Facebook Group Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click Here