About Company: A young IT consulting and software development company primarily focusing to serve the technology needs of Japanese customers.
Company Name: Zenitus Technologies
Company Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Profile: Trainee Programmer (Walk-in)
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Job Description: We are looking for talented graduates who are interested to learn the Japanese language and working in a creative and innovative environment.
Job Role: As a trainee Programmer you will be going through intense Japanese language and technical training for 6 months. On the job training for another 6 months to 1 year. Based on individual performance and business needs you will be assigned to projects in Japan for the Long term.
• An Engineering degree or MSC from a recognized university (only 2019/2020 pass out). In Computing or Information Systems would be an advantage.
• Willingness to learn a new language (Japanese language) and an interest in technology.
• Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages would be an advantage.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willing for a long-term commitment with the company.
Location: Chennai – India.
Salary: Competitive salary during and after the training period.
Walk-in for Aptitude Test and face to face interview:
23, 24, 25 of February 2021 between 10 am and 12 pm (There is no online interview available and hence we request you to attend in person).
K3, 3rd Floor, Block 5, Vishranthi Sabari Mondrian,
Wipro Street, Sholinganallur, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu – 600119.
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here
Facebook Group Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click Here