VMware Recruitment For Software Engineer in Bangalore, India Location those have completed Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree, or equivalent with at least 5+ years of experience in system software design and/or development on Windows.
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet.
We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly.
Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services, and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
VMware RECRUITMENT JOB DETAILS
|Job title||Engineering and Technology|
|Education||Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree, or equivalent with at least 5+ years of experience in system software design and/or development on Windows.|
VMware RECRUITMENT JOB PROFILE
Job Description :
VMware’s DEM ( Dynamic Environment Manager) team seeks an experienced C++ developer to help us improve and evolve our personalization and customization product for Windows Desktops.
- Dynamic Environment Manager offers personalisation and dynamic policy configuration across any virtual, physical and cloud-based Windows desktop environment, and is a key component of JMP – the next generation of desktop and application delivery.
- This focused, powerful and scalable solution is engineered to deliver workplace productivity while driving down the cost of day-to-day desktop support and operations.
Job Role and Responsibility
In a typical day you will
- Develop in Windows user-mode
- Develop a test automation framework
- Provide accurate engineering estimates
- Implement solutions for personalization and dynamic policy configuration using test-driven design with 100% code coverage
- Read and review code from other developers to reduce bugs, improve implementations, and expand your knowledge
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process and attend stand-up, planning, grooming, review, and retrospective meetings
- Work with technical writers and support
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree, or equivalent with at least 5+ years of experience in system software design and/or development on Windows
- C/C++ along with C# and .Net
Highly desirable skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating system architecture, memory management mechanism, synchronization and file systems.
- Knowledge of virtualization is helpful
- Familiarity with Windows Profiles
- Experience with coded UI platform for automation.
- Jenkins knowledge
- Python and PowerShell knowledge
- Experience with Test Automation
- A solid understanding of Windows Systems Administration
- Windows internals/kernel mode knowledge preferred
How to Apply to VMware Recruitment 2021:
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply before the expire given link (VMware Recruitment 2021).
Join and Follow NOW For Latest Jobs Updates!!
Thousand of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers & Experience Candidates.