Wipro Recruitment For Internship 2021: Wipro hiring entry-level graduate and postgraduates students for an internship program in the Chennai location & who is pursuing and completed graduate and postgraduates.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
WIPRO RECRUITMENT :
|Job title||Software Developer|
|Education||B.Tech, BE, MCA|
WIPRO Recruitment Job Description
Job Role & Responsibility For Wipro Recruitment:
- The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ System to meet the needs of our clients requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration, and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development, and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
How to Apply to Wipro Recruitment 2021:
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply before the expire given link (Wipro Recruitment 2021).