Deloitte Recruitment : Deloitte Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Deloitte is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed CA – Freshers with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply.
ABOUT DELOITTE :
Deloitte : Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities.
DELOITTE RECRUTMENT :
|Job title||Associate Solution Advisor|
|Education||Graduation & Post Graduation|
|Location||Hyderabad / Bangalore / Gurgaon India|
|Experience||0 to 1 Years|
DELOITTE RECRUITMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Role & Responsibility For DELOITTE Recruitment :
CA fresher- Associate solution Advisor
At Deloitte, we do not offer you just a job, but a career in the highly sought-after Risk Management and Financial Advisory field. We are a business leader in the Risk Management market and work to make the world more prosperous, trustworthy, and safe. As the global leader in Enterprise Risk Management Consulting*1, we leverage our position of strength to elevate our profile in the marketplace. We disrupt through innovation and integrated delivery models. And we execute to win on a global scale. Our clients, based outside of India, are large, complex organizations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services, further leading to value accretion for the stakeholders. In the process, they encounter various business challenges/problems ranging from risk management, business valuations, restructuring advisory, and regulatory compliance. The work we do to help them address it is increasingly important to their success and to the strength of the economy and public security.
We thrive on innovation, and the breadth of our business will allow you to explore a variety of industries, experiences, and career paths. By joining us, you will embark on an exciting career in helping multinational clients across the globe, manage their business risk, manage Finance and Accounting functions, assist clients with financial reporting in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America (US GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards and work on diverse business valuation offerings. In line with the global trend, we align our work in all the above fields under different industries to enable you to become industry specialists. In the process, you will gain exposure to the challenges of a range of industry sectors and become subject matter specialists, thereby increasing your value in the specialized services market.
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects that help organizations manage and mitigate risk, improve operational performance, and maximize enterprise value. In this role, you will build on your foundation to design, implement, and support risk management; provide advisory services; and assist in restructuring programs, processes, and frameworks to address the growing challenges and risks our clients face.
As part of Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory, you would work across offerings in Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory to gain a hands-on understanding of the technical challenges in each of the domains so as to become well-rounded financial specialists. You will be groomed as a specialist in one of the functions and be coached to become leaders of tomorrow. You would have an opportunity to gain experience in:
· Providing extensive range of accounting and reporting services in addition to enhancing the overall value that financial services deliver to the business
· Assisting companies to understand, assess impact, and operationalize complex accounting and reporting changes resulting from shifting regulations, new accounting standards, and capital market transactions
· Driving operational efficiencies in the financial close and reporting process through providing efficient, sustainable, and technology-enabled solutions aligned with accounting and financial reporting requirements
· Mergers & Acquisitions related analysis of income statement trends to identify any one-time, non-cash or non-recurring items that may impact normalized earnings; analysis of normalized working capital, seasonality, cash and financial debt positions and potential adjustments for deal purposes and impact on free cash flow as well as evaluating the liabilities including any off-balance sheet items or contingent liabilities
· Providing financial consulting services relating to business valuation for various classes of liabilities and assets, including intangible asset; real and personal property; and various complex securities, including fixed-income securities, equities, derivatives, etc., using different valuation techniques models in accordance with US GAAP. Also, creating financial models, conducting industry research, and writing reports
· Identifying and evaluation of complex business risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement along with in depth understanding and knowledge of ERP (Oracle/SAP), COSO and US GAAP to bring greater value to the clients. Further, demonstrating the understanding and applicability of the recent updates from Institute for Internal Auditors (IIA), Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) guidance
The Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory team is composed of professionals holding Masters in Business Administration (specialization finance), chartered financial analysts (CFA) certification, financial risk management (FRM) certification, chartered accountants (CA) certification, certified public accountancy (CPA) certification, etc., focused on helping the client with Finance and Accounting functions. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help clients navigate through complex issues.Educational Qualification• CAExperienceRequired• 0-1 years of relevant experiencePreferred• Big Four Articleship experience preferred